playlist of my feelings atm pt. III

 

"Each moment wounds
The last one kills
Life, a mystery
Euphoria and misery"
- Strange Days(1999), HEALTH


"I mind my business but you keep pullin' me down
I warned you this won't end well
Swear that I want to
What I touch goes up in flames"
- SCISSORHANDS, Maggie Lindemann


"I know you think about me when you kiss her
I left a taste in your mouth, can she taste me now?
That you threw out all our furniture and pictures
I bet you sugarcoated truth, I bet you're real sweet with her, yeah"
- Bitter, FLETCHER


"Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise"
- Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival


"Fuck all this American beauty
Even though it's my favorite movie
When I look in the mirror
I wanna be somebody else"
- american beauty, phem


"You take a little bit of blame, I end up takin' all the rest
What am I supposed to do? (Yeah)
Why you make me do the things
Do the things, do the things I do?"
- Heavy, Mod Sun (feat. blackbear)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

anti-racist resources & support of the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

breaking the format #BLACKLIVESMATTER

moved but not moving