What is my life, if not ART?
yellow sun shining into my room
seeing the woods powdered with white snow
the world seemed still for one moment
the grinding of coffee beans
the noise of constant chatter
distant laughter
the tapping of bare feet on the wooden floor
the sound of rock music
the bass thumping in the bathroom
the sound of water flowing
taking purple bubble baths
wrapped in a warm embrace
closing my eyes for a second
floating into the unknown
tapping into my desires
into my darkness
turning my thoughts into words
into sentences
feeling the music playing
forgetting all the bullshit around me
just me in the tub with my thoughts
a whole universe inside me
emerging out of the water
the water dripping down all over the floor
stepping out of the shower
feeling reborn
the music goes on
entering my room
enjoying the cold winter air
wrapping myself in a warm blanket
losing myself in the words of another human
surrender myself to the mind of someone else
taking long drives into the unknown
watching the sky being enlightened in light orange
the world seems still again
the world seems okay again
I feel like I can breathe now
Because there are colors all around me
I just need to acknowledge them
I just need to filter through all of them
To see the world in it’s full beauty
Because what is my life, if not art?
Comments
Post a Comment