M U S I C

This is my life. It means everything to me. I can not exist without music. It helps me cope with all the bullshit. It helps me to feel love. It cheers me up when I'm sad. It makes me cry. It makes me happy. It makes me feel free. It makes me feel good. It ensures me that there is more than life. That art is eternal. That my feelings are valid. That I'm not alone in this world even though sometimes I feel fucking lonely. It makes me understand that being myself is enough. It makes me express myself in my own way. It makes me feel sassy. It makes me feel powerful. It makes me express my emotions and bare my soul. It makes me dance. It makes me sing. It means all of this to me and so much more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

anti-racist resources & support of the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

breaking the format #BLACKLIVESMATTER

moved but not moving