playlist of my feelings atm pt.II
Are equally guaranteed to all
Without regard to race
Dis a war"
- War, Bob Marley
" In my head, in my head
I couldn't hear anything you said but
In my head, in my head
I'm calling you girlfriend, what the fuck"
- Bloody Valentine, Machine Gun Kelly
accoustic version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiFxhPs2TQ
" Milli on wrist, ain't no rocks on me
I'm pretty as fuck, wanna copy me
Damn
I heard you was mad 'cause I'm poppin' as shit, wow"
- Tommy Lee, Tyla Yaweh feat. Post Malone
" Cosas de familia no las tienen que escuchar
Los capos con los capos y yo soy la mamá (el papá)
Los secretos solo con quien puedas confiar
Más, más te vale no romper la omertà"
Los capos con los capos y yo soy la mamá (el papá)
Los secretos solo con quien puedas confiar
Más, más te vale no romper la omertà"
- TKN, ROSALIÀ & Travis Scott
"She said I drove her away with my emotions (I drove her away)
Can't take the pain anymore, I'm feeling hopeless (can't take the
Can't take the pain anymore, I'm feeling hopeless (can't take the
pain)
In my head, she said it's all in my head (my head)
But it's not, think I'd rather be dead (be dead)"
In my head, she said it's all in my head (my head)
But it's not, think I'd rather be dead (be dead)"
- emotions, Iann Dior
" Even your going
Let it find you
Even in hiding
Find it knows you"
Let it find you
Even in hiding
Find it knows you"
- Otherside, Perfume Genius
Comments
Post a Comment