A Little More (Love)
I wrote the following text 3 years ago. I felt inspired after I heard the song " A Little More" by Machine Gun Kelly feat. Victoria Monét. I also watched the music video and felt compelled to write something about the topic the song spoke about. Especially in the weird times we're in now we could all need a little more love.
If you would give a little more love to the people surrounding you, could you change the world?
I believe you can.
Obviously it is not always easy to give a little more love to your family, friends or strangers every day.
BUT
Love is the most beautiful thing we have in our lives.
Love is stronger than hate.
Love has a great power.
I KNOW
It is easier to hate.
It is easier to say mean words than to love.
Nowadays the world is filled with so much anger and hate. Wouldn't it be better if the world would be filled with pure love?
If we would care more about our family members and friends?
If we wouldn't walk away when we see that someone gets bullied?
If egoism wouldn't have such great power in our society?
If we would give a smile to the person who sits next to us in the train or the bus?
The truth is that little acts of kindness can show more love than anything else.
We have to start in our homes and we should get away from our phones.
We should start to spend more time with the people we care about.
We should start to greet each other on the streets.
We should start a REVOLUTION.

Comments
Post a Comment