playlist of my feelings atm

"I'm searching for planes in the sea, and that's irony
 Soil just needs water to be, and a seed
 So if we turn into a tree, can I be the leaves?"
- Jesus Christ 2005 God Bless America, The 1975

"What we had won't be the same now
 But you will make something new
 And it'll take you through this."
- Dear April, Frank Ocean

"Si puedo soportar lo que siento, 
 por qué me toy cayendo?"
- Cayendo, Frank Ocean

"I'm tired of the city
 Scream if you're with me
 If I'm gonna die, let's die somewhere pretty, oh oh"
- Take Yourself Home, Troye Sivan

"Yo ya no sé por qué no quiere dolerme
 Acelero pa' ver si consigo estrellarme
 Quiero que lo vea', no piense' en detenerme"
- Dolerme, ROSALIÀ

"Can we live in a sane society?
 It's entirely stressful upon my brain
 You hired me as a victim
 I quietly hope for change"
- Good Kid, Kendrick Lamar






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

anti-racist resources & support of the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

breaking the format #BLACKLIVESMATTER

moved but not moving